The ASSE Wisconsin Chapter’s Jobs page provides organizations with a free means of finding qualified candidates to fill their positions while also providing ASSE members access to employment opportunities. To post a notice for an opening in your organization, contact:
Note: Recruiter – Please include the date in which the job ad should be removed from the site. If no expiration date is provided, the job will be removed 30 days after publishing.
Safety Coordinator – Health & Safety
Posted: Jul 20, 2017
Location: Middletown, Delaware
Maintain the health and safety of the plant workforce by monitoring and evaluation of health, safety and environmental conditions assuring compliance with applicable policies, procedures and governmental standards; and maintenance of the Battery Health, Industrial Hygiene and Safety Programs.
Program Safety Manager (DAS Risk Management)
Posted: Jun 29, 2017
Under the direction of the Safety Manager, the Program Safety Manager will develop and lead the safety and health programs for the General Mitchell International Airport (GMIA) division of Milwaukee County. This position will provide guidance, implementation, and management for safety compliance and other related functions within the division.
Environmental Health and Safety Manager – Chemicals
Posted: Jun 29, 2017
Location: Waukesha, WI
From NASA to your Neighborhood Gaco Western leads the industry through product Innovation. The Gaco family of brands offer best-of-class solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial, and residential applications. These applications include specialty coatings for commercial roof, pedestrian, and traffic decking; spray polyurethane insulation for commercial, industrial and residential applications; specialty roof and deck coatings for residential. Products are available nationwide.
Gaco Western’s greatest resource is our employees! We are proud of our engaged culture of employees who are committed to our customers and creating superior and innovative products. We are looking for people who are driven, collaborative, enthusiastic and love what they do. If you enjoy working hard, having fun and being a part of a high-growth company please review our open positions.
The Environmental Health and Safety Manager is responsible for developing, planning, directing and managing company EHS programs.
Posted: Jun 23, 2017
Location: Milwaukee or Madison
- Develop/Implement overall safety strategy to drive results.
- Investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine causes and preventive measures; to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future and to report or review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or environmental testing.
- Responsible for the development of comprehensive, site-specific Health and Safety policies and procedures, analysis of comprehensive Hazard Analyses, Health and Safety training programs to address site-specific operational and safety functions.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes.
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Conduct or coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
- Review employee safety programs to determine their adequacy.
- Interview employers and employees to obtain information about work environments and workplace incidents.
- Interpret safety regulations for others interested in industrial safety such as safety engineers, labor representatives, and safety inspectors.
- Maintain liaisons with outside organizations such as fire departments, mutual aid societies, and rescue teams, so that emergency responses can be facilitated.
- Recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Verify that safety equipment is available to employees, and monitor their use of such equipment to ensure proper fit and use.
- Prepare and review specifications and orders for the purchase of safety equipment, ensuring that proper features are present and that items conform to health and safety standards.
- Prepare documents to be used in legal proceedings, testifying in such proceedings when necessary.
- Must work with OSHA, MSHA, and other pertinent federal and state regulatory agencies.
- Manages and implements Supervisor and Manager Health and Safety program, and Workers Compensation. Will conduct site specific safety audits, and manage audit reporting.
- Actively participate in Operations and Corporate site Health and Safety promotions.
- Any and all duties as assigned.